The CK-RXD2 CyberKey II smart key is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery and is compatible with all CyberLock cylinders. The key can be recharged via the USB port from a computer, car charger, or any other compatible USB device. Additionally, a variety of stand-alone recharging stations and communication devices with recharging capabilities are available.
CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches