CyberKey smart keys are designed with highly durable fiberglass-reinforced casings and are programmed with access permissions for each key holder.
Grey powder-coated cast aluminum, weather-resistant
0° to 140° F, -17° to 60° C, indoor and outdoor installation
User key with infrared, replaceable battery and replaceable tip
The CK-IR7 helped define the CyberKey concept with its ruggedised design, flexible ability to update permissions using infra-red, and its replaceable battery (which only needs to be replaced after some 5,000 openings, or about a year in normal use). As a Generation 1 CyberKey, the audit capacity of 3,900 records is considered adequate for most uses – and the CK-X provides expanded capacity to those that need it.
The CK-IR7 CyberKey smart key is powered by a 3-volt lithium CR2 replaceable battery and is compatible with all CyberLock cylinders. The off-the-shelf 3-volt lithium batteries can easily be changed in the field.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Has the ability to store thousands of access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches