The CyberKey X combines the increased memory capacity of Generation 2 CyberKeys with the infrared technology and replaceable battery of Generation 1 CyberKeys. The memory can hold up to 12,000 locks or audit events, or up to 100 lock downloads. It also has enhanced abilities in terms of delayed activation and temporary access.
CyberKey X with extended memory
The CyberKey IR7 is in widespread use and so the CK-X provides the ideal upgrade path for those that wish to retain the replaceable battery and Infra Red update ability, with the enhanced features of Generation 2 CyberKeys.
In addition to update using the USB Station and any of the Generation 2 ValidiKey Communicators, the CK-X may additionally be updated using the IR-10 infra red communicator.
- Contains a unique ID that cannot be changed or duplicated
- Can store 12,000 access events
- Lock ID
- Date & Time
- Event Type
- Carries access schedules for the specific key holder
- Retains encrypted access codes that bind the key to a specific system
- Includes a battery which energizes both the key and each lock it touches